BonGold™™ Mineralized Collagen Scaffold
BonGold™ mineralized collagen scaffold bone graft is a synthetic bi-phasic composite resembling human cancellous bone in both composition and microstructure. The inorganic component of bone, hydroxyapatite, is embedded within a woven network of collagen fibers. This advanced bone graft is designed to be resorbed and replaced with new bone.
The BonGold™ bone graft represents a new class of synthetic biomaterials designed for optimized handling during procedures. Together with superior moldability and excellent handling properties, BonGold™ graft’s composition and structure is designed to benefit both the surgeon and the patient during the course of healing.
The BonGold™ matrix is 80 percent porous, which helps optimize delivery of bone marrow aspirate and other biologic factors crucial to the healing process.
- The BonGold™ bi-phasic bone graft scaffold is resorbed and replaced by new bone
- Designed to resorb at a rate similar to bone’s natural regeneration rate.
- Excellent handling properties offered to the surgeons at the surgical site.
- Superior moldability of BonGold™ fills the targeted site more completely while maintaining its shape during implantation
- Porous structure enables biological fluids to penetrate the matrix to initiate healing